- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £51.44 p.h on PAYE - £106k pro-rata
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata
- Duration: 11 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager who will play a pivotal role in helping our client's Business Development & Strategic Partner Managers support the WhatsApp API clients and channel partners to drive usage and growth.
The ideal candidate will possess project management, strong organizational and coordination skills plus the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management.
You will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- Manage, own and improve key operational processes required for WhatsApp Business API, providing feedback to constantly refine and accelerate the process in the region.
- Own all regional reporting & analytics efforts, developing bespoke reports and analysis across multi-dimensions, informing the BD & Partnerships team about trends and opportunities through deep-data analysis. Re-package insights for internal and as relevant external consumption.
- Work closely with channel partners and managed end-clients, building close working relationships, including following up on action items and helping with simple, non-technical inbound queries and approvals
- Monitor and communicate performance updates for the WhatsApp business API product weekly, and identify spikes and trends for further follow up by account managers.
- Compile and distribute literature created internally for the purposes of sales pitches, educational material for external audiences, or internal briefings.
- Develop and communicate operational updates and processes, internally and externally.
- Organize external business and sales events for WhatsApp Partnerships team and channel partners and clients
- BA/BS in Business or related field (In lieu of degree, 5+ years of relevant work experience).
- 3-5+ Years operational experience within SaaS environment preferred
- Experience with business analysis, data modeling, and deep understanding of common BI technology (e.g Tableau, SAP Business Objects, QlickView, etc.).
- Highly literate in word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and their advanced functions.
- Strong project management and planning experience
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Able to confidently communicate with people of all ranks in a clear and effective manner.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
API, BI, BUSINESS ANALYSIS, DATA MODELING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
SAAS, SAP, SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS, TABLEAU
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
DATA ANALYSIS, DATABASE, MARKETING ANALYSIS
OPERATIONS MANAGER, SALES EVENTS