This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting -edge company within the Entertainment and Tech space. This company is experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for an eager Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager with a localisation background to join their team.
This role involves having the responsibility of supporting a team of Project Managers, running the day to day workflow of the creative & design and resources for your projects.
• Ensure timely project setup in tools and validate work orders in the various systems.
• Assign localization tasks to external partners as prescribed by the Project Manager.
• Oversee status and completion of assets and inform internal and cross-functional stakeholders as required.
• Escalate issues to the relevant teams to ensure that your slate of titles progress in a timely manner.
• Provide operational insights to the Program Manager team that could potentially be automated or enhanced to further alleviate manual efforts.
• 2 years previous project management experience, ideally within content localization.
• You will be naturally curious about all things tech and Entertainment
Soft skills are highly important for this role, you will be a great negotiator and communicator.
• You will be comfortable in the efficient coordination of multiple projects simultaneously.
• You'll have excellent communication skills
• Bonus if you are fluent in another language!