- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £35.60 p.h on PAYE (£74k pro-rata)
- Perks: holiday allowance
- Duration: 6 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London/Remote
Our client is among the 30 best companies to work for. They are accounting software with a tech start-up mentality and feel, and they are looking for a B2B Social Media Manager to help build up their social presence.
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Automation Manager to join the UK Marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will work closely with the segment leads and wider marketing team to create and execute best-in-class campaigns to help deliver our ambitious acquisition, retention, and revenue targets.
This role is ideal for a tech-savvy marketer that excels in building powerful email campaigns, enjoys working with various MarTech tools, and is obsessed with data to deploy cutting-edge marketing programs that delight customers and accelerate our business growth.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will develop & execute our client campaigns in Eloqua to drive scalable improvements to customer lifecycle management.
The ideal Specialist should have hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua or Braze and a background in SaaS, apps, or similar online or eCommerce services or products.
You will also act as a Subject matter expert in email best practices, deployment, subject line testing, and send-time optimization.
- Ensure all new capabilities integrate with existing technology and processes
- Leverage Eloqua to continuously optimize performance & campaign workflows across the customer lifecycle using structured automated processes such as data augmentation, lead scoring, propensity modeling, etc
- Increase the reach & effectiveness of customer communications to drive product engagement through a well-coordinated mix of emails, social ads, SMS, push notifications, in-product prompts, on-site prompts, etc using the Eloqua platform
- Build and execute a testing roadmap to continuously test and learn and drive innovation across the campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Automation Manager counterparts in other geos to gather insights and share learnings
- Ensure data and reporting is accurate - Manage data connections and reporting capability into Eloqua
- Explain performance against targets - build dashboards to enable marketers to assess results against expectations – improving channel/program effectiveness
- Build and document processes for delivering and optimizing effective campaigns & programs by partnering with design teams to translate marketing requirements into email functionality, as required
- Design, develop, and execute new marketing assets to support campaigns and manage pre- and post-deployment testing and QA to drive improved customer engagement.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (preferably Eloqua or Braze) for SaaS, apps or similar online or eCommerce services or products
- Previous experience using Braze (highly desirable)
- Basic HTML skills required
- Proficiency with templating languages to implement dynamic content in emails
- General understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of HTML for email design edits
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, SiteCatalyst, and Tableau (or similar tools) is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Personable - excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice-versa Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; able to work independently and cross-functionally in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- A balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day; without direction, gets started and proactively thinks about what needs to come next
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, and results to business partners on various levels
- Outstanding team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues