Position located in Milwaukee, WI. Client is quite open to considering candidates requiring relocation.
The Product Manager, part of a technology solutions team, will develop a services portfolio, and solutions integrated with the building management platform that solves for unmet customer needs and pain points. This individual will develop service and pricing strategies for optimal revenue and margin growth and provide our sales team with industry and selling expertise relative to the solutions this team provides.
Essential Job Functions and Leadership Responsibilities:
• Work with the the Line of business to develop marketing plans for our building management platform
• Develop Service, Platform, and Solution roadmap that meets customer and business needs
• Work with the Line of Business to develop comprehensive marketing plans for service categories that can be leverages across all company business units.
• Implement marketing plan activities such as services representation in print and direct mail materials, digital go to market efforts, promotional schedules, sales trainings, etc.
• Build relationships and gain industry knowledge from our customers, vendors, internal partners and consultants.
• Drive strategic growth within cross-functional work groups including sales, sourcing, vendors, creative and other teams.
• Analyze sales performance, industry trends, market research and competition to develop overall pricing and portfolio strategies as well as new opportunities.
• Provide product consultant teams across organization with training, program, and selling tools to drive growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business field
• A minimum of 5 years of product management experience with a proven track record of driving growth
• Experience in Digital Marketing and/or Product Management for a digital or technology product
• Proficiency in Excel
• Previous experience with marketing planning and development, financial analysis/budgeting, and ability to execute the plan(s)
• Up to 20% travel to customers, vendors, and trade events
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Java
• Market and opportunity segmentation and sizing, trend analysis, competitive analysis, and pricing analysis
• Project planning skills and time management
• Experience working with sales teams, achieving alignment and delivering meaningful programs and tools to manage and grow business
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, focused on internal and external customers, including executive level
• Knowledge and experience with new product development and introduction processes
• Demonstrated ability to spot trends in the market and create a plan to respond to them
• Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders through persuasive communication
• Experience in managing group dynamics efficiently and effectively
• Knowledge and experience with new product development and go-to-market strategies
• Master’s degree in business administration