Paid Media Manager: £40-45k doe.
Based in London Bridge
Our client is a full-service digital agency with a date led approach to web, mobile, search and social marketing. They are looking for a new Paid Media Manager to join their London Bridge based team.
The Paid Media Manager will be an established and proven expert in PPC but with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute paid campaigns.
● Manage a portfolio of clients paid media campaigns, including paid search, social, display, native and video. Prospecting and Retargeting. Optimise all activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
● Work with clients to develop strategy and set KPIs for campaigns, then ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
● Create and provide campaign performance reports (in Google Data Studios) and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
● Work with the conversion rate optimisation (CRO) manager and designer to improve or create new and engaging landing pages that increase conversion through paid media channels.
● Communicate directly with Account Managers; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans, forecasts and proposals as required.
● Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high quality output.
● Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
● Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
● Work with agency Directors across a range of tasks to further the scale, capabilities and quality of Complete Digital's offering, including: Recruitment, Training plans, New business, Media suppliers, Technology and automation.
● Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment.
● Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studios.
● Good understanding of CRO and Heatmaps and Screen Recording Tools (i.e. Hotjar, Clicktale etc.).
● Good understanding of CRM and Attribution.
● Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to independently research news stories, industry developments or opportunities and relay these to the wider business.
● Highly organised with an acute attention to detail.
● Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken.
● Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formulae and macros.
● Capabilities with AdWords scripts or Java beneficial.
● At least 4 years of working in PPC delivery (if in a mixed channel role, at least 70% of time on PPC).
● Proven track record of delivering projects and results for clients.
● Proven track record of achieving ecommerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS).
● Proven track record of developing junior team members.
● Proven track record with leading 3rd party bid management tools.
● Proven track record with leading onsite analytics packages.
● Proven track record of bringing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels.
● Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial.