The Digital Content Analyst is responsible for the creation and integration of digital web assets for responsive websites, landing pages (including lead generation forms) & quantifying outcomes. This is a full lifecycle role that includes strategic content curation, implementation, analysis & continuous optimization based on analytic outcomes. Key deliverables include production of A/B testing strategic plan & implementation, ensuring site functionality is professional and content is fresh, relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling driven by style guides as well as established standards and digital best practices. Technical & analytical skills are required for continuous optimization of content for end-user experience while utilizing SEO/SEM analytics for continuous improvement of page content, metadata, keywords, and layout.
As part of the Marketing team, you will be the lead for websites, paid media landing pages & digital assets. The right candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated. This is a hands-on role that requires someone with thorough understanding of the latest web development practices including A/B testing, a keen eye for web design, a solid comprehension of digital marketing & web analytics.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• Take publishing, UX & technical ownership of websites – working in tandem with other internal & external teams to drive improved UX & CX;
• Liaise with key business and technology teams (understanding our business and marketing goals) to ensure stylized, integrated, and aligned solutions are created;
• During the design and concept phases of complex web projects, gather and define project requirements; provide usability and interaction design recommendations;
• Design and deliver mock-ups, wireframes, and interaction designs that lead to intuitive user experience;
• Develop personas, customer journeys, storyboards and screen flows;
• Analyze web requests and uses the enterprise Web Content Management System to create page layouts or build new web sections;
• Provide web metrics to report on site visitor trends and site usage, using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics;
• Provide subject-matter expertise on information design, online accessibility, and usability best practices;
• Develop A/B tests of web content to maximize traffic conversion.
• Implement analytical tags throughout the website. Experience with tag managers required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree AND
• Four (4) years of experience with website promotion creation/placement/management AND
• Three (3) years of experience analyzing web data & building reports/custom dashboards via Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics
• Two (2) years of experience using a Content Management System (CMS), particularly AEM
• Two (2 years of experience running A/B testing campaigns (Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target)
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: Google Analytics, Adobe Test & Target
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• 5+ years of relevant experience being an innovative Web producer, Web manager or Webmaster.
• In-depth experience publishing with content management systems (Drupal, AEM, Wordpress, etc).
• Experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation platforms) and Salesforce required.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Extensive knowledge with SEO best practices.
• Strong familiarity & experience working with tag management (Tealium)
• Successful track record interfacing and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams (business and technology), with a proven ability to translate business needs in to polished Web and graphic design solutions.
• Good knowledge of user experience, site usability requirements, and an overall great design sense.
• Strong time management and organizational skills. Attention to detail is absolutely critical
• Ability to pass required background check
• Knowledge of User Experience (UX) and Usability best practices;
• Knowledge of enterprise-level Web Content Management Systems;
• Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA, Microsoft Project or SmartSheet;
• Working knowledge of Web Analytics, including dashboards and reports;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent collaboration and team-building skills;
• Demonstrated experience working with paid media campaigns (online & offline)