Account Manager: Based in Clerkenwell
£30-35k + benefits doe
** This role would suit an agency AM looking for a new challenge or a CRM Exec who has worked client side nd is looking to gain agency experience**
Our client is a creative studio for email; born out of a passion for email and the idea that it can achieve great results as a channel in its own right. They provide an innovative email design solution to clients, be it strategy, HTML development or full service.
With a growing industry reputation and client base of some big names such as Pizza express and Air BnB they are looking to build their production team to plan, deploy and analyse a variety of email programs from automated to regular campaigns. They need an ambitious Account Manager with the ability to recognise emerging client needs and how our services could benefit them.
The right person will be an AM currently looking to step up in to a more senior role. You should be calm, considerate, organised, multi-tasker and ambitious to step up and manage a small team with global brand clients who can be demanding but who trust us - relationships are very positive so maintaining this and bringing on new clients to.
The role will largely be about pushing agency services, managing client relationships, delivering work on time and within budget. You will be managing a small team of two and be responsible for retaining and growing client accounts.
● Own the Client Services team making sure customer experience is ALWAYS brilliant
● Hire, lead and manage Account Execs
● Work closely with the senior leadership team
● Measure progress and results, monitoring data and client feedback, iterating processes constantly
● Take accountability for client and team satisfaction and retention
● Assist growing client business
● Function as the key contact for our clients
● Manage projects to make sure they are delivered on time, in budget and to a high standard
● Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources
● Ensure the team is developing pitch strategies and producing business propositions for both Clients and prospects
You must have
● Experience with global brands working in a fast paced environments
● Excellent communication, mentorship (with ability to enthuse & motivate)
● Good public speaking skills and presentation experience
● Worked in teams across a diverse portfolio of accounts in several vertical categories
● Fostered strong, cohesive working relationships
● A long history of forging strong relationships with clients
● A passion and knowledge of all aspects of marketing, product/service innovation and the creative/strategic process
● Experience in multi-tasking in fast-paced creative environment
● A proven track record of managing and building sizeable client accounts
● Experience of pro-actively working in a strong account team