Vitamin T has an opportunity for a 6 month temporary assignment at one of our fast growing financial clients. This is great opportunity for a Project Coordinator to be a part of a company focused on innovating in an exciting industry. Sound like you? Apply Today!
This Candidate will be responsible for work intake and project coordination across our clients digital marketing and marketing automation teams. This individual monitors and directs the movement of all jobs through the development process; updating schedules and team members as required.
The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines. The Project Coordinator will need to creatively manage schedules and resources as well as collaborate closely with all team members. You must be able to solve problems, be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and open-minded, and exhibit a high level of initiative. This position requires you to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Serves as point of contact for management, prioritization and coordination of web, digital marketing and marketing automation requests from internal customers across the organization
- Supports ticket intake and assignment process as a first check on deliverables (creative, lists, direction, etc.) and requests.
- Moves JIRA tickets through the prescribed workflows and teams and resolves any blockers.
- Escalates any issues to the appropriate parties across the marketing and digital teams
- Communicates and enforces SLAs
- Communicates and reports on status of tickets/issues
- Assigns resources to work requests when applicable
- Attends daily meetings and communicates status of project/campaign work to appropriate business owners
- Configures and maintains JIRA
- Supports project management for development work and special projects as needed
- Ensures QA through regular review and testing web updates, campaign pages, and other digital assets as needed across browsers and device type ensuring an optimal user experience
- Report on defects and track fixes prior to launch
- Work with project managers to escalate any QA issues to the correct stakeholders for review and sign off.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree in marketing or related field
- Working knowledge of agile and project management tools like JIRA and Smartsheets
- 1-2 years experience testing websites across multiple browsers/device types/operating systems
- 1-2 years experience with leading front-end web technologies such as html/css/js coding websites
- Familiarity with web content tools.
- Experience in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Cooperative & detailed oriented
- Highly organized; able to work efficiently on multiple projects under tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Pardot Marketing Automation platform is a definite plus.