Our large privately held full service media agency client provides complete brand strategy, communications planning and activation across all traditional and emerging channels, including digital, social and mobile. These services include consumer insights, channel insights, creative media services, creative digital services, campaign measurement, dashboards and analytics, media research, competitive research, direct marketing, creative traffic services, sports and entertainment marketing, and trade and barter services.
We are looking for a Digital Media Planner (digital and traditional planers), a creative project manager, and an ad ops campaign manager who understands digital assets and systems and work well within a team in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment.
This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, work independently and demonstrate initiative. As a media planner, you will own the day-to-day logistics in the planning, implementing and maintaining of digital media campaigns. Ultimately, this role drives innovation at the campaign level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver the best digital media opportunities to the client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
35%- Media planning and buying -- across display, video, mobile and social channels – owning elements of planning and execution:
- Collaborates with assistant planners, senior planners and supervisors for strategy and plan development in areas such as: Employs suite of planning, evaluation and buying tools (i.e. Nielsen, Comscore, eMarketer and Forrester) for application/analysis into competitive landscape, target digital consumption support, plan development and reporting
- Participates and leads team brainstorms to kick off plan and consideration set development
- Provides critical thinking and analysis to draw conclusions and construe actionable implications
- Monitors trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid social media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge Investigates cross-channel opportunities, incorporating mobile and social extensions
- Creates and presents media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related functions
- Coordinates review of RFP submissions for maximized social media integrations.
- Leads in RFP review of partners/site responses, compiles proposal analysis and drives partner negotiations
30%- Campaign execution
- Traffic plan assets such as creative and required tracking tags
- Set up 3rd party ad server/tracker system: follows through to ensure sites are enabled, functioning properly and all materials are received from creative agency
- Executes Quality Assurance (QA) of tracking functionality and creative units to identify and solve any issues
- Creates campaign post launch information such as screenshots, links and placement information to demonstrate proof of placement for clients
15%- Campaign management:
- Enters and manages plans in billing system (SBMS), tracks insertion orders, creative specifications development, and handles
- Traffic sheets/creative assignment as necessary
- Generates insertion orders within internal systems tool to reserve advertising space and is responsible for accuracy of plan details and confirmation of delivery ensuring proper protocol
- Maintains plan records, insertion orders, contact lists, spec documents and TI sheets etc.
- Monitors, manages and optimizes self-service paid social activation across Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social environments; includes buy set-up (targeting selections)
- Manages day-to-day communication with key partners: Vendors, Partner Agencies and Creative media and social clients
20%- Reporting on campaign performance
- Builds campaign performance reporting inclusive of aggregating information from thirds parties such as web publishers
- Creates and evaluates campaign effectiveness via reporting (predetermined cadences) and post campaign analysis
- Monitors and reports weekly on paid social performance, providing an active voice communicating optimization opportunities and challenges
- May supervise Assistant Planner
- 1.5 - 3 years previous digital media experience
- Advance computer knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with a third party ad server (DART/DFA preferred)
- Strong writing, presentation and strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions
- Organized, and detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Strong team player Interest and familiarity through use of digital media
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!