Talent Acquisition Assistant: Up to £30-35k. Plus benefits.
West London Zone 2
My client is a fast growing innovative start-up looking for a new talent acquisition manager to join the team.
The right person will have:
- Prior experience in recruitment, HR or project management but with a passion to pursue a career in recruitment.
- Experience working in scale up / fast growing businesses of use.
- Global hiring experience a bonus
- An interest in all things tech and digital.
You will work with some incredible people from all walks of life. They pride themselves on hiring the best people who are passionate about what they are trying to achieve.
You will be assisting the 2 talent managers on a variety of different roles and teams – therefore, the ability to manage multiple briefs at speed is mandatory. You’ll be the first point of contact for potential employees, so it is of paramount importance that you are able to engage and build relationships with all types of people.
From day one you’ll be entrusted with the support of the entire recruitment lifecycle, to include all admin, so you’ll need to be comfortable getting stuck in.
We have put a lot of time into our hiring criteria and take pride in identifying the best talent to join our team. You’ll be encouraged to take an innovative approach to sourcing new talent and building brand awareness through multiple channels – e.g. social media, networking and events.
We are open-minded about your experience level.
- Working closely with internal teams; you will assist in the hiring process from sourcing to onboarding across the business – to include global teams.
- Collaborate with talent team and hiring managers to write compelling job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on our careers page, job boards and social networks
- Sourcing, attracting and screening candidates using a variety of channels, and creating a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs.
Requirements. You will be:
- Energetic, proactive and a passionate brand
- A strong communicator, able to deliver clear and concise messages to candidates and hiring managers alike
- Highly organised, operational and a fast learner
- You will have:
- Ability to manage a high volume of roles and candidates at speed
- Desire to play a key role in growing and developing a top-notch team solving huge problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact those shortlisted. Thank you for your application.