From jobseekers to employers, our client inspire’s everyone to go further, to reach higher and to do better. They provide online products, tools, guidance, and support to help everyone make their jobs, careers, and businesses better. Founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. They have a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations and are looking for a Mid-level UX Designer to join them on an ongoing assignment. This role is on-site, 40 hours/wk.
**Please note --- the client does not provide hardware/laptop while on assignment through our agency, you will need to provide your own**
· Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
· Contribute to brand experience, visual communication, and marketing design initiatives.
· Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
· Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences,
· Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
· Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and leadership for review and feedback.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, hybrid designer, or similar role.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
· 3+ years of experience creating iterative design, working closely with customers and peers and developers from inception through implementation.
· Fluency in best practices for mobile and tablet design, as well as working knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Great eye for visual design and layout.
· Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Deep experience in web and native apps and mobile first design approaches.
· Past experience in designing and launching consumer products.
· Ability to create lightweight prototypes to test ideas.
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
· Experience with designing professional UX design in addition to consumer UX.