A client here in NYC is looking for a Design Director for an ongoing freelance assignment. They need someone who knows UX/ Copywriting, but is ultimately there to oversee the digital team and make sure the user interaction and consumer flow is moving.
- Looking for a candidate with a full understanding of consumer journeys. A person who thinks mobile-first and has a wide overview of how a consumer relates to a brand. This person should know what needs need to be expressed and when.
- help run digital team
- Managing team underneath them - around 3 Designers
- some hands on design, but will help guide UX
- this person will be a link between their team and mobile
- user interaction, consumer flow
Tell me about the project or product this person will be working on?
- This person will help orchestrate and run all projects that they have going on
- Skill set: strategic thinking and ability to shift gears and see things from different perspectives
- If there is a problem to solve and the due date is tomorrow, instead of forcing one thing to happen, they would like this person to be able to shift priorities and think of other ways to get something completed
- Working on all things digital: emails, landing pages, ads etc.
Duration: ongoing freelance