Interactive Account Managers are like the United Nations of the interactive world. Part translator and part diplomat, they work directly with clients to set expectations and gather requirements - then work directly with interactive teams to make sure everyone's on the same page. In doing so, they walk the fine line between what's possible and what's absolutely necessary to keep everyone in a state of bliss along the way.
Skills & Deliverables
- Expert at conflict resolution and negotiation, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Work closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement project strategies
- Retain, grow and develop accounts through daily interactions with clients
- Deliverables include full sites, microsites, online advertising, social media initiatives, mobile apps, and more
- Adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities
- Manage resources to ensure that projects stay on-time and under/on-budget