Interactive Creative Directors are the Steven Spielbergs of interactive design - they handle the big picture. In addition to determining the overall look and feel, they ensure that the right resources are in place - from designers to developers to copywriters - to execute dazzling creative output that achieves solid business results.
Skills & Deliverables
- Interacting directly with clients to translate business and brand goals into innovative, meaningful and differentiated digital experiences
- Strong understanding of information architecture, usability and overall user interface issues
- Able to manage projects, budgets and teams, and to work interdependently with various departments
- Lead a team of creative resources including Art Directors, Web Designers and Copywriters
- Expertise and ability to evolve with creative technologies, including proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate how visual elements achieve brand goals