Crystal Clear Screening
Over the last 30 years, we’ve been gathering some pretty powerful insights on our talent which allows us to help our clients make their hiring decisions with the benefit of best-in-class data. We accumulate and share knowledge from every stage of a talent’s screening process.
In fact our president, Susie Hall, is rather proud of our commitment to quality:
From our vetting process to our unique and in-depth interviews and assessments, there are a number of ways in which we gather our information about talent to help make those perfect matches:
- Business Interviews: We carry out structured behavioural interviews, which are done in person by our expert recruiting staff in order to understand a candidate’s soft skill. Specifically, we’re looking at the six soft skills that our clients associate most with creative freelancer success: teamwork, quality-orientation, communication, accountability, problem-solving, and self-direction.
- Real-Time Availability: You can find out which of our freelancers are available to start straight away on your project, courtesy of our hiring toolkit available through your MyAquent Client account. Not only will you see their availability in real time, but you’ll also get their most recent availability whenever it’s updated.
- Independent Technical Skill Assessments: We believe that discussing a candidate’s previous projects, including how things were created and what decisions were made as part of that, is the best way to assess technical skills. In order to produce an expert write-up for all of our talent, we engage working professionals to conduct code and portfolio reviews.
- Coding Challenges: We also use working professions to create coding challenges which mimic real-world scenarios, testing applied skills in a deadline-driven test environment where the pressure really is on. We rely on client research and business analysis to uncover the specific skills that we need to test in this environment, which means that our challenges remain current, relevant, and responsive to the needs of the market.
- Design Assessments: In order to test the technical skills of designers, we have a series of hands-on design using the latest tools and technologies, each of which is based on a real-life client project. We get the candidates to complete a series of design and production tasks within a set timeframe to create a final product.
Effective, Reliable Recruitment
Approaching a recruitment agency for the first time can be daunting - but we ensure the process is straightforward, hassle-free and extremely rewarding. Contact Vitamin T to discuss our vetting process, or any aspect of our interviews or assessments, and discover why we’re one of the most effective and reliable employment agencies in the UK. Or, if you’re ready to get the ball rolling, request your talent today.